Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 4.5 and vm.conf and REQUIRED_INTERFACES

2003-06-06 12:00:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 4.5 and vm.conf and REQUIRED_INTERFACES
From: paulg AT CDCNA DOT COM (Paul Gimpelev)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:00:50 -0400
I did not have an identical problem, but we did have an issue with SSO which
 lead to Veritas admision that REQUERED_INTERFACES in vm.conf was broken.   It
did take a while for them to admit to it.  We have MP3, however.  They might
have implemented the fix in time for MP/FP4.  Hope this helps.

paulg