Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore

2003-06-05 13:08:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore
From: carlos.perales AT kellogg DOT com (Perales, Carlos)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:08:49 -0500
I have two questions.

I perfomed a backup of a lot of small files.  I had to use around 10 tapes
to get them backed up.  The problem I'm seeing now that I'm trying to
restore is that the when a file is at the middle of two tapes, the restore
crashed and is unable to restore the rest of it.  Any ideas ?

The next question is that when trying to resume the restore, I select other
paths but the one with the error, it takes too long to start (around 25mins)
and when it starts it fails with the error "Error requesting media, errno =
No space left on device"

Whan can I do ?
Any ideas why this is happening ?

Let me know,