Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] migrating master server to newer hardware

2003-06-03 15:51:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] migrating master server to newer hardware
From: mblackburn AT glenraven DOT com (Marvin Blackburn)
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:51:49 -0400
We are planning to move our master server from hpux 10.20 to an new hpux
server running 11.0.  We plan on deactivating the 10.20 and bringing up the
11.0 with same host name.  We also intend on removing the connection to our
robot from the 10.20 and connecting the 11.0 system to it.  We have two
other media servers.  Has anyone done this, and if so, have any
documentation or suggestions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marvin Blackburn
Systems Administrator
Glen Raven
"He's no failure.  He's not dead yet" --William Lloyd George