Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: File read failed error when trying to restore

2003-05-29 16:19:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: File read failed error when trying to restore
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:19:50 -0400
The list operations were timing out because of the large number of files.
>From backup archive and restore GUI on the master server:  File | NetBackup
Client Properties.  Changed list files timeout from 300 seconds to 900
seconds.  Changed user-directed operation timeout from 60 seconds to 300
seconds.

<soapbox>
I've never had a problem that Veritas support hasn't been able to fix.
Definitely worth the money.  You guys rock.
</soapbox>

Thanks,
Matt