Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup MP4 for Solaris

2003-05-29 15:03:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup MP4 for Solaris
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:03:41 -0700 (PDT)
We are having a problem where an Oracle backup causes
any tape that is mounted when it starts to remain
mounted until it completes. Even tapes from other
backups.  Is this the bug you are referring to, or is
there another RMAN backup bug?

--- "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com>