Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] media server - drive status

2003-05-20 18:24:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] media server - drive status
From: kurbisgemuse AT hotmail DOT com (ramon cunha)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 22:24:23 +0000
Hi all! I need some help. I have two media servers and i want monitor the
drive status of that servers.
Nowadays, how do I monitor? I use Device Management from the Xnb.
But the problem is: When I wanna see the media server 1, I select Hosts menu
and Monitor item and finnally the server 1.
If i want to see drive of the 2nd server i have to repeat the same steps.

I want to watch simultaneously the two drives status of the both media
servers.
Could any help me.

Att.

Kurbis.