Veritas-bu

FW: [Veritas-bu] Help! Stop requesting the wrong mediaid!

2003-05-17 18:27:33
Subject: FW: [Veritas-bu] Help! Stop requesting the wrong mediaid!
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 16:27:33 -0600
I'd also suspend the offending media & start fresh with another.  There's a
flag on the tape that says if it's a multi-retention media or not.  Since
this media started life as single-retention, NB may not let it change it's
spots - so to speak.

The "-nsu" option for the daemon and "DO_NOT_EJECT_STANDALONE" entry are
equivalent.

-M