Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] catalog size - largest

2003-05-12 17:16:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] catalog size - largest
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:16:55 -0700
I read that briefly but it looked very much like HSM for catalogue data,
not something I want to do.  Maybe I misread though so I'll look over it
again.

If it is just HSM style then it's not something I want my catalogue data
involved in.  If I could do it to disk though that may be ok, just not
tape.

~JK

/usr/openv/db/images/