Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Network Read Fail on NT with 4.5 Client.

2003-05-07 13:23:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Network Read Fail on NT with 4.5 Client.
From: eulrich AT jetmultimedia DOT fr (Emmanuel ULRICH)
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 19:23:15 +0200
Hello everybody,

I've a strange problem with a Microsoft box ( strange isn'it ?) that is
backuped by a Datacenter 4.5 on Linux Redhat with the 4.5 client. The
master server is connected on the client, a tcpdump shows that packet
are good, but after a while the dpcd get disconnected on the client and
the job is halted with the status 42.
I've change a couple of things like disabling OTM, changing NICS
negociation, changing networks etc... but i'm still getting issue with
this machine. I've several NT machines using the same netbackup release
that are correctly backuped !

So any help would be apprciated to solve that boring issue ?

Thanks for your time and hints !

Emmanuel