Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] st.conf entry

2003-05-06 10:00:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] st.conf entry
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 07:00:53 -0700 (PDT)
It looks like the patch is for Solaris 2.6 on Intel
machine. I'm running Solaris8 sparc.

Patch-ID# 105505-16
                    Date: Jan/28/2003
Also,

"strings st | grep SDLT"

already shows that support for SDLT320 is already on
my machine.

Plus, if I run dd, it writes to the drive at 16MBps,
so it seems that NetBackup is slowing things down.

--- Paul Winkeler <pwinkeler AT pbnj-solutions DOT com>