Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Trying to list devices from the command line

2003-05-05 19:03:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Trying to list devices from the command line
From: shannonm AT hp DOT com (MOYES-CLARK,SHANNON (HP-FtCollins,ex1))
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:03:50 -0400
Hi all,

        I am new to Net Backup and I am trying to build some customized
reports.  I need to be able to provide a list of the devices in each Storage
Unit using the command line (so I can automate it).  This needs to go all
the way into mapping individual drives that are standalone an also each
drive in a robotics library mapped into the robotics library and then into
the Storage Unit.  I have dug through the documentation and tried all of the
commands, and I can not find this functionality.  I must be missing
something and I am hoping that someone here can point me in the correct
direction.

Thanks,

Shannon

Shannon J. Moyes Clark
Software Engineer
Storage Software Division
Hewlett Packard Company
shannon.moyes-clark AT hp DOT com < <mailto:shannon.moyes-clark AT hp DOT com>>
All of that legal stuff about the opinions expressed here being mine and not
those of HP.