Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] EMC or NFS

2003-05-01 10:05:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] EMC or NFS
From: kdeuja AT kdeuja DOT com (Kumar Deuja)
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 14:05:43 +0000 (GMT)
I am having issues with EMC mount points running as clustered between
two servers. When I give wildcards with "Follow NFS" switch, it only
picks up few KBs and if I give "Cross Mount Points" switch with /emc/
on the file list, it gives 32KB. Does NB 3.4 treats emc as NFS or picks
up as regular file system. I also have Volume Manager running but that
shouldn't be the problem, I would think. Anybody had issues backing up
EMC or just a mount point off EMC. Any suggestion would be greatly
appreciated.

Kumar Deuja
kdeuja AT kdeuja DOT com