Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] groupwise 6.5 not backing up

2003-05-01 11:35:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] groupwise 6.5 not backing up
From: DDobbs AT mutualmaterials DOT com (Dan Dobbs)
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 08:35:13 -0700
Greetings, all.

We upgraded to Groupwise 6.5 last weekend. I've noticed that the
Groupwise-specific target that we'd been using previously was giving 71
(no files exist) errors.

I fired up BP from the console, and tried to create another target to
test with. Lo and behold, Groupwise isn't a selection under Target
Service Agent. It was there before, honest!

I reloaded SMDR, TSA600, BPCD, and BPSRV.

The Groupwise TSA is loading.

The backups for the rest of the server are working fine.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

TIA,

-dd