Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Alternalte client restores on NDMP

2003-05-01 02:43:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Alternalte client restores on NDMP
From: jv711 AT yahoo DOT com (JV)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
You might be able to restore with the UNC path.
You may need a software layer from these people:

Microsoft NAS
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/storage/default.mspx

------------------
Karun Subramanian" <karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
 04/29/2003 11:00 AM

Hi Folks !
Can I not restore a file from NDMP backup to a Windows NT server and
vice versa? When I tried to restore a file in a NDMP backup to a
Windows
server, it complained the "Path is not recongized". Any idea??

Thanks,
- Karun