Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Libraries?

2003-04-29 15:05:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Libraries?
From: duncan.greenwood AT btinternet DOT com (Duncan Greenwood)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:05:14 +0100
I'd be interested to hear what people think of the newer offerings
from ADIC, STK and others that are putting more intelligence in
the datapath between servers and drives.

Given the problems we all seem to have with FC/SCSI routers, I'm
not sure I'm ready to trust this. Give me simple SCSI direct attach
any day - at least it works ;-)

#