Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SDLT220 Labels vs DLT IV Labels

2003-04-18 06:33:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SDLT220 Labels vs DLT IV Labels
From: duncan.greenwood AT btinternet DOT com (Duncan Greenwood)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:33:21 +0100
Although the labels are physically the same size, SDLT generally
has a media identifier in the 7th position, which your existing DLT
labels probably won't have.

Also it depends on the library vendor - are your SDLT drives in
a different library from a different vendor, or are you mixing
drives in the same library ?

Talk to your usual label supplier - or search Google for an EDP
reseller.

#