Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] force NB to use new tape for everyday schedule b ackup

2003-04-17 12:04:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] force NB to use new tape for everyday schedule b ackup
From: fperetmere AT adic DOT com (fperetmere AT adic DOT com)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:04:10 -0700

 Duplication is part of the base products, check the SysAdmin
Manuals. What's is extra license is automated vaulting (bpVault)
and inline copy (4.5 new feature).

> Do I need to wait  after the  backup finish?

 For duplication, yes - the image you want to duplicate should exists to
be duplicated.

> Or can I run it simultaneously?

 That's inline copy - see 2°.

 Amicalement, fx.

--
#include <ADIC/std_disclaimer.h>
François-Xavier Peretmere  -  ADIC Europe, France.