Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] extending experation date on tapes

2003-04-09 05:35:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] extending experation date on tapes
From: fperetmere AT adic DOT com (Francois Xavier Peretmere)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 02:35:50 -0700

 Anyway, the recalculate command supposes you change some of the retention
level scale (ie. the
correspondence between a retention level and a time - fe. ret 0 = one week).

 What don't you just change those backupid :

 # bpepxdate -d date -backupid bid etc...

 If those backups are grouped on several tapes, and those tapes contain just
those backups,
then act to the whole tape :

 # bpexpdate -d date -ev mediaid ...

 Hth && amicalement - fx.

--
#include <ADIC/std_disclaimer.h>

François-Xavier Peretmere  -  ADIC Europe, France.