Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Determining tape used in duplication?

2003-04-04 13:58:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Determining tape used in duplication?
From: Keath.Marx AT Anthem DOT com (Marx, Keath)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:58:06 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2FADB.E5B35C08

I have a Windows2000 Master server.  I am running a home grown duplication
script.  I am having trouble determining which tape was used (automatically)
for the duplication so that I can have the tape folks remove the right tape.
Any ideas?

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the use of the ADDRESSEE(S) named
above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message,
or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system. Thank you.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2FADB.E5B35C08

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
        {font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
        panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {font-family:Arial;
        color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
        {page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

font-family:Arial'>I have a Windows2000 Master server.&nbsp; I am running a home
grown duplication script.&nbsp; I am having trouble determining which tape was
used
(automatically) for the duplication so that I can have the tape folks remove

MS"><span
style='font-size:7.5pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS"'>This message, including