Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] What is 'Status 139'?

2003-03-03 09:50:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] What is 'Status 139'?
From: richard AT doubleprime DOT com (Richard Chen)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:50:33 -0500
I just set up netbackup for oracle on a intel redhat 2.2 client
machine with a solaris 7 master server. The master server has
the policy for the client set up.

When I start up the jbpSA on the linux client machine, I can
see the Oracle node. But when I click on the node to see
the database instances, I got the message:

Unable to get data for client <client> from server <master> (Status 139)

I could not find any documentation on this 'Status 139'.
The only one I could find was for Media Manager which does not
seem to be relevant. There are no other further details on the errors
in the logs.

Has anyone seen this error code? What is the underlying problem?

Thanks for any info.

Richard