Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] PROBLEMS with the size of /usr/openv/netbackup/d b/images

2003-02-26 16:52:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] PROBLEMS with the size of /usr/openv/netbackup/d b/images
From: daniel.teklu AT tfn DOT com (Teklu, Daniel)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:52:00 -0500
Laila,

If you have a space in different file system, you can move it there.

stop netbackup

#mkdir new_directory
#mv /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images/* new_directory
#rm -r /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images
#ln -s new_directory /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images

Start netbackup

Then add the new directory to your db backup list.

Good Luck
Daniel