Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Addendum to Calendar Based Scheduling Question Posted Earlier

2003-02-21 13:52:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Addendum to Calendar Based Scheduling Question Posted Earlier
From: ssesar AT mitre DOT org (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:52:14 -0500
I'm running MP3, and it isn't fixed. I have an open ticket with Veritas
right now for the very same problem.

They got back to me today with a possible fix:

" Before you convert any more frequency based schedules, print out the
schedule if desired, then delete it. Build the new replacement
calendar schedule from scratch. The reason for this, the bug that I am
looking at comes about from converting frequency based schedules to
calendar base. Some of the frequency characteristics of the schedule are
maintained internally to nbu and that is what messes things up."

I haven't actually tested this, but I'll report back afterwards.

--Steve

--
===================================

Steven L. Sesar