Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Printing from the NetBackup gui

2003-02-19 16:53:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Printing from the NetBackup gui
From: rmickle AT rms.moore DOT com (rmickle AT rms.moore DOT com)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:53:28 -0600
David

I have done a little searching and can not find anything called runbook or
NVCU.  Is it called something else?  Is it something you can access without
a password?

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:04:52 -0500
From: "David A. Chapa" <david AT datastaff DOT com>
To: "Greenberg, Katherine A" <GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com>
Cc: "'Steven L. Sesar'" <ssesar AT mitre DOT org>, Quarantine
<Quarantine AT gsccca DOT org>,
   "'Rockey Reed'" <Rockey.Reed AT veritas DOT com>,
   "'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'"
<veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Printing from the NetBackup gui

Kate's right, since I make my living as a consultant I have learned from
past
experience the importance of having a documented view of the working
environment.  With that said...NVCU is free from the support site.

Its much more VERBOSE but with a little effort and a documented methodology
you
can generate your own consistent style of a runbook if you would like.

David

Richard Mickle
UNIX Systems and Storage Administrator
Moore Response Marketing Services
E-Mail:     rmickle AT rms.moore DOT com
Phone:    920-339-1695
Fax:         920-339-1231