Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Calendar-based scheduling problems

2003-02-18 16:34:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Calendar-based scheduling problems
From: ssesar AT mitre DOT org (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:34:27 -0500
I'm trying to wrap my arms around calendar based scheduling, and Im
running into some more problems.

One thing I've discovered, is that NBU doesn't like it when your start
window crosses the midnight boundary. No problem.

Now, I have a different problem. On any given day, some policies just
don't attempt to run, even though they are scheduled to run.

I guess my question is, how exactly does one configure calendar based
scheduling? I'm wondering if there is a correlation to the frequency
setting, even though it is grayed-out, and presumably inactive. The
manual is pretty vague in this respect.

Thanks in advance,

Steve