Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SDLT 320 Drives for StorageTek L700

2003-02-14 03:29:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SDLT 320 Drives for StorageTek L700
From: Klaus.Micheler AT infineon DOT com (Klaus.Micheler AT infineon DOT com)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:29:42 +0100
Hi!

We have two SDLT320 Tape drives mixed with 2 DLT7000 Tapedrives in a STK
L700e and had now Troubles until now.
The dries perform very well, the average backupspeed is about 40GB/hour.
We have connected the drives to a netapp filer, so it runs in SDLT220
emulation mode until netapp is supporting native SDT320 Tape drives

The Tape Drive is LVD-SCSI.

regards,
Klaus