Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Requies IE5?

2003-02-12 21:08:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Requies IE5?
From: ssesar AT mitre DOT org (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:08:41 -0500
???? Huh?

Well, I'm a UNIX guy, running a UNIX-based backup domain, which backs up
both Windows/UNIX/Linux clients (~200), and this is the first I've heard
of this!

NBU doesn't even have a web-based component, with the exception of
Advanced Reporter, which I run quite nicely in Mozilla.

Give us some more details about what your trying to do, what doesn't
work and on what platform, and perhaps we can help shed some light on
your problem.

--Steve

===================================

 Steven L. Sesar