Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate taking longer under 4.5?

2003-02-10 13:44:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate taking longer under 4.5?
From: DDobbs AT mutualmaterials DOT com (Dan Dobbs)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:44:08 -0800
I don't believe I had custom buffer settings---any advice in that
direction? Where should I check, and what settings would be optimal?

These are old DLT4000's (best I can tell), so I'm sure any performance
hints would be good. :>)

-dd

>>> "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com> 02/10/03 08:25AM

Did you wipe out your various buffer settings with the upgrade?
-M