Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 3.4 Master/SQL server combo

2003-02-05 10:28:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 3.4 Master/SQL server combo
From: LeeAnne.Pedersen AT gov.ab DOT ca (Lee Anne Pedersen)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:28:13 -0700
We are looking at replacing our existing Windows 2000 master/media server
and our backup-staging SQL Server 2000 with a single server. Are there any
negative implications to having a SQL db agent on the master/media server?
It will be fibre-connected, with dual processors and teamed Gig NICs.

Thanks,
Lee Anne

Lee Anne Pedersen
LAN/Server Analyst

Alberta Corporate Service Centre (ACSC)
DCS Delivery Team E
Ph: 780-427-2504
LeeAnne.Pedersen AT gov.ab DOT ca

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.