Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] STK9940B VS LTO

2003-02-05 05:04:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] STK9940B VS LTO
From: WAly AT Mobinil DOT com (Wessam Aly)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:04:00 +0200
9940 are FAST but less on the storage side..
While LTO is still fast, their storage capacity is much higher than that of
9940's

If storage requirements are more important to you, I recommend LTO..
If backup/restore speed is more important and large tape sizes are not
important.. Then 9940 would be a great option !