Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VSR 2.1 for W2K hang

2003-01-28 23:56:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VSR 2.1 for W2K hang
From: robert AT softsource.com DOT sg (Robert Loh)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:56:40 +0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C752.CFC59B78

We are tyring to use VSR storage replicator 2.1 SP2 for W2K SP3 to replicate
D: drive 160GB to another W2K SP3 server. Anybody encounter server hang
while VSR is running. It will hang at least one everyday, so we disable VSR
services till now the server never hang.

Thanks.
Robert

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2C752.CFC59B78

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>VSR 2.1 for W2K hang</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>We are tyring to use VSR storage replicator 2.1 SP2 =
for W2K SP3 to replicate D: drive 160GB to another W2K SP3 server. =
Anybody encounter server hang while VSR is running. It will hang at =
least one everyday, so we disable VSR services till now the server =
never hang. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Robert</FONT>
</P>