Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Pro and VSR

2003-01-28 22:40:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Pro and VSR
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:40:14 -0800
We are currently trying to implement NBU Pro (without a lot of success I
might add) and are considering Veritas Storage Replicator to go with it.

Some questions:  Does this list have NBU Pro expertise?  Does this list
have VSR expertise?  Does this list have the 2 together?

Big questions I know, but NBU Pro is still in question as to whether or
not it's a go or not.  If, and that's a big if, we get all the issues
hammered out is the VSR product worth it?

Thanks.

~JK