Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] GDM Problems.

2003-01-22 01:55:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] GDM Problems.
From: jkeating-nbu AT psfo DOT com (jkeating-nbu AT psfo DOT com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:55:40 -0600
All,

I recently began install GDM on a few servers here.  I've sucessfully
been able to install the GDM server software on one machine which is a
media and master server.  After that I installed the dashboard on my
windows pc and can connect and mange that master server where the GDM
server software is running.

I then installed the license key for GDM and the GDM software from the
4.5 optional cd to another master server in another environment.
when i try to manage it from the dash board connected to the previous
master/gdm server it cannot connect to it.  I snoop the interface on the
second master server and it does see packets coming in to 9284 which
visd listens on.  however its issuing a tcp reset to the host trying to
communicate.

What am i missing?  Are there bp.conf changes you need?  What else can i
check?

Any help is much appreciated.

--
Thanks,