Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgraded to 4.5

2003-01-20 22:23:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgraded to 4.5
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:23:57 -0600
The one you've seen is the java-based windows administration GUI, and
you're right it is limited to backup/restore/archive.  (but that's
soon to change, I understand)

You have to dig a little bit to get the wiindows admin console.
Insert the solaris cdrom into your Windows box, start down the
"server install" path and eventually you'll see the choice for
installing the Windows admin console.