Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Linux client from Solaris Master

2003-01-08 15:41:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Linux client from Solaris Master
From: JLaurie AT csu DOT org (JLaurie AT csu DOT org)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:41:16 -0700
--=_alternative 007191F587256CA8_=

Hi, all

I've been tasked with adding a Redhat Linux client to NBU
I'm using NBU 3.4 DataCenter running on a Solaris 2.6 server but the
clients that came with the product (packaged by Sun) did not include
Linux. I downloaded a Redhat Linux client from Veritas but it seems to be
incomplete, it only has three executables none of which are bpcd.
Does anyone know where I can get the rest of the Redhat Linux client
distribution?

TIA,
Jim
--=_alternative 007191F587256CA8_=

client to NBU</font>
Solaris 2.6 server but the clients that came with the product (packaged by Sun)
did not include Linux. I downloaded a Redhat Linux client from Veritas but it
seems to be incomplete, it only has three executables none of which are
bpcd.</font>
the Redhat Linux client distribution?</font>
--=_alternative 007191F587256CA8_=--