Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Negative DWO value in Images on Media Report

2003-01-07 16:04:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Negative DWO value in Images on Media Report
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:04:21 -0600
No I didn't...replied to the wrong email...

<but the -1 for the bpimmedia raw output means TIR Fragment number.>

Hey Tim...I think I have a document that explains that...let me find it and
I'll reply again...hopefully with the right info this time..

-Ever just have a BAD day?

David

David A. Chapa
Backup Storage Consultant