Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Way way off topic.

2003-01-07 11:37:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Way way off topic.
From: consultant0610 AT hotmail DOT com (Patrick Whelan)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 17:37:09 +0100
I have been sitting here for months reading these emails religiously, which
is easy when you?re unemployed, and biting my tongue. But I finally can not
take it any longer. How do some, notice I said some not most, of these
people get hired in the first place. They don?t seem to be able to read a
manual. They ask some of the most basic questions. Obviously they have never
taken a class or even looked at the index of any of the manuals. All of the
manuals are either online or on CD, there should be no reason not to look
there first.

I?m sorry to have gotten up on my soap box, but it is very frustrating to be
unemployed and seeing these kind of questions come across my screen.

With my sincerest apologies,

Patrick Whelan.

Patrick Whelan
Crackx.com