Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] db_FLISTsend

2002-12-30 09:09:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] db_FLISTsend
From: Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be (Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:09:03 +0100
OTM should normally be disabled, but I will double check that. However, I'm
not sure that this is related to the error I listed below. You never know
off course.

                      "Register, Joe"

                      <jregister@citistreet        To:       "'Bruno.Bossier AT
comparex DOT be'" <Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be>
                      online.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  RE: [Veritas-bu]
db_FLISTsend
                      12/30/2002 14:53

I have found most all system call (11) errors to be related to the OTM.

You may need to do some OTM fine tuning. A test may be to go into the
client properties uncheck OTM run the backup and see if you still have
errors if not its a OTM problem. If you still have the error, keep
researching.