Veritas-bu

Antw: RE: [Veritas-bu] Restore with NT Files

2002-12-19 11:17:58
Subject: Antw: RE: [Veritas-bu] Restore with NT Files
From: jerome.meyer AT pax DOT ch (Jérôme Meyer)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:17:58 +0100
The both restores is on the same client BUT one run after the other and not in
the same time.
I've made the restore in the original directory. When this restore is finished
I make the restore in an other directory, and this's doesn't run...

Jerome

>>> Quarantine <Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG> 19.12.2002  16.18 Uhr >>>
Are both restores going to the same client?  If so, only one will run at a
time.

Matt