Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Rotating tapes

2002-12-11 09:52:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Rotating tapes
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:52:45 -0500
Check out my website, http://www.NetBackupCentral.com, there is a tape_rotation
script that I wrote (for 3.4) which should give you a jump start on what you
are looking for.

If you want to get the media that has been written to from 8AM the day before,
you can simply to that with bpimagelist as you mentioned:

bpimagelist -A -media -d <start date> -e <end date>

This shouldn't report on the Catalog tape because it doesn't have NB image data
on it.

David