Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] media id was not found in NB media database??

2002-11-21 05:45:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] media id was not found in NB media database??
From: jerome.bauwens AT steria DOT com (jerome bauwens)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:45:53 +0100
The bpmedia -freeze command has to be executed on the media server on which
the media is assigned. I don't know the command to show this as I look at it
on the Media Lists Reports GUI. I had the same output trying to freeze a
media from my master yesterday and I could freeze it from the media server.

Jerome