Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Java GUI

2002-11-18 13:58:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Java GUI
From: Elmer.bantay AT sscims DOT com (Bantay, Elmer)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:58:50 -0800
Hi Dale,

You are correct, NB 3.4 used to have the java gui for Windows. I called Veritas
about the Windows java gui for NB 4.5, unfortunately, it was not included.
Veritas told me they will be working on this feature on the next release.  For
Windows, you can use the remote NB administration console.

On the UNIX side, you can customize nonroot access and used the java gui.

Elmer