Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Oracle Database backup status 0 but nothing in it ?

2002-11-13 05:17:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Oracle Database backup status 0 but nothing in it ?
From: eulrich AT jetmultimedia DOT fr (Emmanuel ULRICH)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:17:16 +0100
Hi everybody,

i'm using netbackup 3.4 on linux and i'm trying to backup a Oracle 8i
Database on a W2K server. I've created a class called oracle, a
schedule, a host ... then i installed the Netbackup client and Agent,
the i ran the RMAN script generation successfully. The i configured the
class files pathname with the following " EULR_bkup_1113093950.cmd" that
is the script on the Oracle client.

Now when i launch a backup, the job ended successfully with a code 0 but
nithing is being backuped !! I may have forgotten or misunderstood
something so if someone could explain me how i should proceed ?

Thanks for any hints.

Regards, Emmanuel