Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Generally Accepted ROT for Server Backups

2002-11-08 12:59:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Generally Accepted ROT for Server Backups
From: plb AT iotk DOT com (Peter L. Buschman)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 18:59:28 +0100
Bob:

I wrote a proof-of-concept script similar to what you describe for the NBUX
toolkit.
The script extracts messages using bperror and pulls out filenames that caused
problems, sorting them by client.  You might be able to modify it to do
what you
need, but as others have already noted, NetBackup may not log all skipped
files.

         NBUX is here:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbux

The script is nbux_missed_files in the examples directory of the distribution.

Kindest regards,

Peter L. Buschman