Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Barcode Tag Rules

2002-11-07 12:39:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Barcode Tag Rules
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:39:00 -0500
The tags are the strings at the beginning of each barcode.  For example, all
my 9840 tapes start with A, so the tag in the rule is A.  My DLT tapes start
with B, so the tag is B.  I'm not sure if you can do a range, but you could
set up 5 rules (0010, 0011, 0012, 0013, 0014) to use volumepool1, and repeat
for the other pools/barcodes.

Matt