Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up a large amount of small files

2002-11-07 09:39:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up a large amount of small files
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:39:50 -0500
David,

I think you mentioned earlier that there is a registry key(s) to tell NBU on
Windows to use ctime for incrementals and to not reset atime instead of
making changes to bp.conf.  Have you been able to discover these?  I'm
running NBU 3.4.1 Datacenter on 2K Server and Datacenter.

Thanks in advance,
Matt