Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog backups offsite

2002-11-05 09:01:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backups offsite
From: Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be (Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:01:48 +0100
We also duplicate all our backups, but it seems that it's not possible to
duplicate a catalog backup.

Any other ideas on how we can let catalog backups go offsite ?

                    "Alonzo, Alex"

                    <Alex.Alonzo@t       To:     <Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT
be>
                    rw.com>              cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: [Veritas-bu] Catalog
backups offsite
                    11/04/2002

                    17:12

Bruno
We dup all fulls (weekly,monthly, yearly) and send them offsite once a week
we do have some clients that don't require Dups on all there fulls so we
make
some adjustments to the dup_parms files.
Alex Alonzo