Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 slowing down during backups

2002-11-05 08:33:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 4.5 slowing down during backups
From: Ebon_Nash AT compuware DOT com (Nash, Ebon)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:33:12 -0500
We have the same type of problems, and I think it is associated with the DLT
media.  Often we will keep trying a backup and it will run very slow, and
then all of a sudden it appears to run fine.  Changing the media that it
writes to seems to alleviate the problem.  Try freezing the tape for which
the slow performance is occuring.

Ebon