Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Win2K - System_State:\

2002-10-31 14:31:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Win2K - System_State:\
From: fx AT veritas DOT com (François-Xavier Peretmere [ fx ])
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:31:38 -0000

 The System State is a concept introduced with Windows 2000. You need
it if you want to save your Windows server configuration or on a DC,
the Active Directory databases.

 See the following technotes or artciles for more details :

 * Microsoft Q240363
 * Windows Magazine "Backing Up and Restoring the System State"
   November 22, 1999
 * Windows 2000 Server Resource Kits
   Chapter 9 - Active Directory Backup and Restore

 Amicalement, fx.

--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | Having been erased,
François-Xavier Peretmere | The document you're seeking