Veritas-bu

[[Veritas-bu] robot inventory failed: Unable to initialize robot (204)]

2002-10-31 13:47:49
Subject: [[Veritas-bu] robot inventory failed: Unable to initialize robot (204)]
From: dave.markham AT icl DOT net (David Markham)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:47:49 -0000
Yeah i tried all the robtest commands and did not get any scsi errors. Ive
tried restarting everything and the same thing. One thing i have noticed
from echo "s s" |tldtest -r /dev/sg/c3t0l0 is that from slot15 to 23 its
different :-

slot 14 (addr 269) contains Cartridge = yes
Source address = 269
Barcode = CLN698
<< Press return to continue, or q and return to stop >>
slot 15 (addr 270) contains Cartridge = yes
Sense code = 0x4, Code qualifier = 0x2
slot 16 (addr 271) contains Cartridge = yes
Sense code = 0x4, Code qualifier = 0x2
slot 17 (addr 272) contains Cartridge = yes
Sense code = 0x4, Code qualifier = 0x2
slot 18 (addr 273) contains Cartridge = yes
Sense code = 0x4, Code qualifier = 0x2
slot 19 (addr 274) contains Cartridge = yes
Sense code = 0x4, Code qualifier = 0x2
slot 20 (addr 275) contains Cartridge = yes
Sense code = 0x4, Code qualifier = 0x2
slot 21 (addr 276) contains Cartridge = yes
Sense code = 0x4, Code qualifier = 0x2
slot 22 (addr 277) contains Cartridge = yes
Sense code = 0x4, Code qualifier = 0x2
slot 23 (addr 278) contains Cartridge = yes
Source address = 278
Barcode = DBQ842

Is this causing the problem??? If so any one know why

Dave