Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 4.5 netbackup catalog

2002-10-30 15:42:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 4.5 netbackup catalog
From: vidit_k AT hotmail DOT com (vidit kohli)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:42:05 -0500
Hi

We just did new 4.5 netbackup setup in our environment running on
Win-2000(no upgrade)

we are getting regular catalog Corruption, which is occurring while we are
doing vaulting (2nd copy) of backup, it shows fail in job moniter and when
we check, it show it as database in-consistant

Please note that we are using patch 2 with 4.5

Anyone else has faced this problem, please advise

Thanks

vidit